Dive Into The World of Embedded Hardware Forensics!
Our NEW 5-day Embedded Hardware Acquisition & Analysis Forensic Training will focus on processes that can be used to access digital data at the physical level from sources that include:
- IOT Devices
- Smart TV’s
- Vehicle Systems (This portion of the training will focus on acquisition processes not supported or taught by Berla. For comprehensive Vehicle Forensics training, please visit Berla.)
- and almost every other device that utilizes a main board, controller chip and some forms of flash memory.
Students will be provided with a foundation of how electronics work in relation to the techniques being used in this training. The processes taught will include tools from cost effective sources, open source resources, and commercial tools.
Students will learn how to adapt techniques like JTAG, ISP, Chip-Off, and apply it to embedded communication protocols such as SPI, i2C, UART and more, in order to exploit components and recover data from various sources like embedded code and the flash memory of controller chips. Data from these sources can then be analyzed for evidence or malware artifacts.
Laptop Minimum Requirements
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.x and 10.x using these instructions (turn off driver sig enforcement)
- macOS with Bootcamp Windows 7
- macOS with Bootcamp Windows 8.x and Win 10.x using these instructions
- macOS alone will not work (No Virtual Machines)
- 8GB RAM (minimum)
- 100GB storage (minimum)
- You must have Admin rights or have the admin password for software installation.
- NOTE: ALL Windows updates should be done prior to class
|Description||TeelTech Embedded Hardware Forensic Training|
|Date||06.12.2021 – 10.12.2021|
|Price||CHF 3’950.00 excl. VAT|
Important Information! Classes are not confirmed until 30 days prior to course start. Please do not consider an acknowledgement letter or invoice as confirmation that a class will definitely run. Please feel free to contact us to before making travel arrangements, to confirm the class is going forward. A confirmation notice will be issued when a class is confirmed, or a cancellation notice if it will not be held.
Overview Mobile Forensics Training
|Essential Smart Phone Forensics||01.11.2021 – 05.11.2021||Zürich (Uster), Switzerland||Details|
|Chip-off 2.0 Forensics with Certification||08.11.2021 – 12.11.2021||Zürich (Uster), Switzerland||Details|
|In-System Programming (ISP) For Mobile Device Forensics||15.11.2021 – 19.11.2021||Zürich (Uster), Switzerland||Details|
|Advanced Flasher Box Bootloader for Mobile Forensics||29.11.2021 – 03.12.2021||Zürich (Uster), Switzerland||Details|
|Embedded Hardware Acquisition & Analysis Training 101||06.12.2021 – 10.12.2021||Zürich (Uster), Switzerland||Details|